Monday, September 22, 2008

That's my girl!

Here's our Chubbers making a big reception in her sleep! She makes it look so easy! She must've learned football from her mama.
-David

David decided to add to the blog. That is really how Caroline fell asleep the other night. Last football season she would cry when I yelled at the TV. This year every time she sees football on she yells GO! It is great. I am teaching my girls to love college football early. I am doing a college football pick'em with some guys from the ward. After 4 weeks, I am in the lead. It is great. I love football season!

5 comments:

amanda said...

that's awesome~ Kenna feels the same way-it makes kyle and jeremy so proud! hope all is well

Mike said...

Awesome picture. And I hope you crush everyone in your ward this year...

Kristina said...

Excellent! That's fabulous that they're picking it up at such a young age:-) Who do they cheer for?

Kate said...

That is way too cute! How is everything going in Duluth? We miss you guys.

blog_meg said...

They better be yelling "Gig 'Em, Aggies!"