Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kids

Today Ben informed me that I was "ruining his life." Yes, he is only 3. I guess he listens to his sisters when they are sassy to me. The teenage years are going to be ugly! I gave him his "best day ever" when I let him go to his friend's house while I took Caroline in to JC Penny to get her pictures taken. She did really well and smiled and listened to direction. All her pictures turned out so cute. She wore a brown and pink dress that Marisa Hill gave her. I will try to post them when they come back. Back to laundry.

5 comments:

the Forrest Diaries said...

Can't wait to see them!!!

amanda said...

they look soo cute! Keira tells me I ruined her life all the time but ut was funny when Kenna rubbed her sticky hands on her that she told Kenna "You ruined my life!" Oh the joys of sisters! I may need some serious help in a few years!

Kate said...

I bet the pictures turned out cute! Ben sounds really funny. I hope that things are going well.

blog_meg said...

Kathy...I'll take your teenage girls if you'll take mine!

Kari said...

ben's talking? what the heck? last time i saw him he was 9 months old, so i can't even imagine. it's hilarious that he said that.